Shivraj agro industries are leading Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters of Spices Mill Plant in Pune, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Baramati, Osmanabad, Akola, Mumbai, Thane, Solapur, Nashik, and Ahmednagar, From Maharashtra, India.
Backed by rich experienced workers and labours, we offer the best quality spices mill plant machine which is used to make or grind different kinds of spices such as turmeric, chilli powder, coriander or dhaniya, and hot spices(Garam masala).
Description of Spices Mill Plant
- Spices mill plant is made with the components such as cyclone tank, blower, shafts, cast iron pulley, electricity motor, and dust collector.
- Our spices making machine is made up of the mild steel heavy plate and high quality ball bearings which are dust proof.
- Available in customized capacity, sizes and specifications.
Technical specifications of Spices Mill Plant
||MS (Mild steel), CI
||Spices Grinding, milling
|Power (in hp)
||10 to 100 Hp Approx
Features & Benefits
- Customized solution
- Suitable for Industrial applications
- Superior quality materials
- Guaranteed services for longer time
- Low noise and vibration while processing
Uses of the machine :
- Turmeric (halad), red chillies (mirchi), coriander (kothimbir / dhaniya ) and hot spices (gram masala) are grinded in this plant.
- While grinding spices in this plant, spices don't get hot and there is no decolouration
Information of the machine :
- Spices Mill plant has a cyclone tank and pipe, so the cleaning and fitting is easy.
- The whole plant is made of M.S. heavy plate. High quality ball bearing (dust proof) is attached to this machine. So, it lasts longer
- Average and fineness depends on Particle size, jali & nature of the material.
- These machines are available in M.S. and S.S.
Available Capacity :
- 15 - 20 kg/hr.
- 40 - 50 kg/hr.
- 100 - 150 kg/hr.
- 200 - 300 kg/hr.
- 500 - 700 kg/hr.
- 900 - 1,000 kg/hr.
We provide customized solutions for any capacity.